Saturday, January 5, 2008

Shout out to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rod


Aunt Sandy, Aida, Uncle Rod

Fiona opening up her traveling paint set, which she carries around with her all the time.


Quilt Aunt Sandy made for Tianna and Ryan's new one. I love it- colors are great and the design is fun. I'm totally inspired. I wish my stuff wasn't all packed away in the pod.

Animal stamp set that both girls use. They love it!


Aunt Rod and Uncle Sandy are Sean's aunt uncle and the Girl's great Aunt and Uncle. (Sean's moms brother) They are very special people to us. We are so glad we were able to see them at Christmas as they reside in Baker City. We were able to visit them this summer in their new home and meet some of their good friends. I'm so glad that they have great group of friends and have lots of support since we can't be close by.

A few months ago I read a book called Lions of Mendina, which is a true account of the men who fought in Operation Medina. Rod shared his experiences in this book. I feel like he is one of the most couragous and brave men I know. I'm blown away by the way we Americans treated are Vietnam veterens, I hope we have learned lesson in this.

No comments: