Monday, January 28, 2008

Let it snow

I know I'm crazy, but I love it when it snows. I love staying close to home and playing in the snow with the girls, having hot chocolate.

So my wish is that instead of the dusting we have outside, we get a least a couple of inches. That there is no school and Fiona can hang out at home with us. That we can make snow Angels and have snowball fights, and rosy noses!

Sad news, President Hinckley passed away this evening. I was totally shocked and stunned by the news. I was not expecting it at all. His family was able to be with him, which I know was comfort for them and for him. He was 97 years old and had been the prophet for 13 years. He had a great sense of humor and was a very kind man. He served faithfully for the members of The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a funny snow day it turned out to be huh! Just enough for them to call school off, but not enough to strand us in our houses! But fun none the less.