Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sewing................

Baby blankets

PJ bottoms

The girls in there new bottoms with shirts from gymboree that were on clearance. Totally outfit cost about $5-6.( Have you guys priced pajama's lately-they are expensive! Around $12-14 at Target)

I'm a little behind on my blog, but I had some camera issues. That's my excuse and I'm sticking too it! My mom and I bought a bunch of Flannel really cheap at the Day after Thanksgiving sale at JoAnne's.( Of course we had to be there at the crack of dawn! But its tradition and we have lots of fun.) So, after Christmas we decided to work on some projects together. She got me hooked on baby blankets, I've actually made two more this last holiday weekend and two today. They go together pretty easily.
Last weekend, I went home and totally got inspired and rejuvenated. My mom and I went to the quilt shop in Bandon, had lunch looking across the Bay at Umpqua Bay Lighthouse and went to Cranberry Sweets Shop. These are some of my very favorite things to do. My dad watched the girls for me and totally made this possible for my mom and I to go and really enjoy ourselves. Grandpa Jim entertained them by building bonfire in the back yard and roasting hotdogs with them.

No comments: