Monday, October 18, 2010

School has begun........


First Day of School.  (August 13th)  I can't believe it, I  have a 4th grader and 1st grader. 
They were so excited to wear their new shirts that Papa had gotten them the week before.(Justice is the rage, as is animals on shirts!)
 Sean was able to help take them to school this year with me.  Fiona didn't even look back, she sent us on our way, but Aida was a little nervous and cried when we left.  It broke my heart when we left.  I was  a little surprised as she is so outgoing, but I guess we all get a little nervous every once in while.  I got a report back that she was fine within a few minutes after we left.....

2 comments:

Fleming Family said...

We HAVE to get together! I can't believe how big those beautiful girls are getting! We are moving back to SLO next month, so...what day works for you? Call me!!

Sandy said...

I remember going to my first day of school. How special that you both were able to go together!