Saturday, November 10, 2007

I have computer! Thank you Joseph

All I can say is that I'm very happy camper today! Having gone without a computer for about two weeks. Ours finally died, we knew it was on its last days but I was hoping to eke it out until the move...(We did get a new mac in August, but Sean took with him to Atlanta. He told me it was for me, but I don't think so. His true intentions came out when he had to have it with him!) It is totally a pain not having a functioning one at home.

I went home last week for a much needed break and stayed in my brothers room. I first thing I spotted was his old laptop. According to my mom it had some minor problems, but if I could fix it I could use it. On my way home I stopped in Corvallis to drop off Joseph's shotgun(A story for another time) told him I was going to use his old computer and he kindly offered to fix it for me. So I went to Corvallis today to pick it up. The girl's and I had lunch and nice visit with uncle Joseph. We got to see his apartment and meet his roomates. His apartment was very clean, due to his roomates!

Fiona is learning how to add and subtract in first grade and kept asking him(Joseph) what is 20+20 and what's 1,000+1,000, etc and then Aida had to get in on it. What's 11+11+11+11? Fiona was in Awe that her uncle Joseph could give her all the right answers!


Thank you Joseph for letting me borrow your laptop and for saving Sean's skin.... By the way how did the clay pidgeons fair today? (ha, ha)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes, Thank you Joseph! Now I expect there to be many new blog posts.