Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kellyn's First Birthday


We had a circus\carnval theme.  The girls had a fun time decorating and helping me get ready.  They were very excited!
On ichat with both sides of the family, so they could be apart of his Birthday.
The Elephant Cake.  Just about didn't happen, Sean had to be sent to his room during the middle of frosting the cake and I took over!
Rite of Passage. (Tradition for our kids on their first Birthday to have their own cake.) He dug in and went to town. Definitely more interested in the cake then our girls ever were! I was a little surprised by this............
Going for the cupcake stand!

2 comments:

The Otis Family said...

I can't believe its been a year already. Time goes by way too fast. Love the carnival theme. Glad to see Kellyn got in there and really destroyed his cake.

Fleming Family said...

Plain and simple...I miss you!!!